grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org

This is the discussion forum for GRC Schema.

View all threads

Federated Mapping Multi-tenancy design

admin@grcschema.org
Wed, Feb 17, 2021 6:39 PM

This is the beginning of the design discussion for a multi-tenancy system for federated mapping. All design questions, comments, and further threads belong in this area.

This is the beginning of the design discussion for a multi-tenancy system for federated mapping. All design questions, comments, and further threads belong in this area.
admin@grcschema.org
Thu, Feb 18, 2021 3:47 PM

Here's the new corpora app dev site: https://corporadev.grcschema.org/

First, the question should be - do we maintain a separate corpora site from the rest of the federated mapping projects, or do we incorporate the corporate into federated mapping?

I would vote we incorporate the corpora into federated mapping. Thoughts?

Here's the new corpora app dev site: <https://corporadev.grcschema.org/>. \ \ First, the question should be - do we maintain a separate corpora site from the rest of the federated mapping projects, or do we incorporate the corporate **into** federated mapping? I would vote we incorporate the corpora into federated mapping. Thoughts?
SK
Sean Kohler
Thu, Feb 18, 2021 5:26 PM

I was thinking the application we are building could be an all-in-one with sidebar navigation to different components of federated mapping: including corpus management and research.  We can rename the subdomain later.

Sean Kohler, CTO
p. 702.805.2467
Unified Compliance
www.unifiedcompliance.comhttp://www.unifiedcompliance.com

"My computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick-boxing." -Emo Phillips

First, the question should be - do we maintain a separate corpora site from the rest of the federated mapping projects, or do we incorporate the corporate into federated mapping?

I would vote we incorporate the corpora into federated mapping. Thoughts?

I was thinking the application we are building could be an all-in-one with sidebar navigation to different components of federated mapping: including corpus management and research. We can rename the subdomain later. ​ Sean Kohler, CTO p. 702.805.2467 Unified Compliance www.unifiedcompliance.com<http://www.unifiedcompliance.com> "My computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick-boxing." -Emo Phillips ________________________________ From: admin--- via Grcschema <grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org> Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 7:47 AM To: grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org <grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org> Subject: [Grcschema] Re: Federated Mapping Multi-tenancy design Here's the new corpora app dev site: https://corporadev.grcschema.org/. First, the question should be - do we maintain a separate corpora site from the rest of the federated mapping projects, or do we incorporate the corporate into federated mapping? I would vote we incorporate the corpora into federated mapping. Thoughts?
DC
Dorian Cougias
Thu, Feb 18, 2021 5:37 PM

Agreed. I’ll post something later about the various left-navigation parts.

Best,

Dorian J. Cougias
Managing Director
GRCSchema.org

10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145
(o): 702-805-0662
(c): 650-255-3552

First, the question should be - do we maintain a separate corpora site from the rest of the federated mapping projects, or do we incorporate the corporate into federated mapping?

I would vote we incorporate the corpora into federated mapping. Thoughts?

Agreed. I’ll post something later about the various left-navigation parts. — Best, Dorian J. Cougias Managing Director GRCSchema.org 10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150 Las Vegas, Nevada 89145 (o): 702-805-0662 (c): 650-255-3552 From: Sean Kohler <skohler@unifiedcompliance.com> Date: Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 9:26 AM To: grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org <grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org>, Dorian Cougias <admin@grcschema.org> Subject: Re: [Grcschema] Re: Federated Mapping Multi-tenancy design I was thinking the application we are building could be an all-in-one with sidebar navigation to different components of federated mapping: including corpus management and research. We can rename the subdomain later. ​ Sean Kohler, CTO p. 702.805.2467 Unified Compliance www.unifiedcompliance.com<http://www.unifiedcompliance.com> "My computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick-boxing." -Emo Phillips ________________________________ From: admin--- via Grcschema <grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org> Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 7:47 AM To: grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org <grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org> Subject: [Grcschema] Re: Federated Mapping Multi-tenancy design Here's the new corpora app dev site: https://corporadev.grcschema.org/. First, the question should be - do we maintain a separate corpora site from the rest of the federated mapping projects, or do we incorporate the corporate into federated mapping? I would vote we incorporate the corpora into federated mapping. Thoughts?
DC
Dorian Cougias
Fri, Feb 19, 2021 7:10 PM

Other important links:

The “frames” of the application: https://corporadev.grcschema.org/

The first of the screens

The documentation has been started here: https://short.grcschema.org/app-shell

Best,

Dorian J. Cougias
Co-Founder and Compliance Scientist
Unified Compliance Framework

10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145
(o): 702-805-0662
(c): 650-255-3552

CommonControlsHub.com
ComplianceDictionary.com
STIGViewer.com
UCFMapper.com
UCFResearch.com
UnifiedCompliance.com

From: admin--- via Grcschema grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 7:47 AM
To: grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org

Other important links: The “frames” of the application: https://corporadev.grcschema.org/ The first of the screens * basic parts: https://balsamiq.cloud/srj76i4/p3l8wr * settings: https://balsamiq.cloud/srj76i4/pmle2r2 The documentation has been started here: https://short.grcschema.org/app-shell — Best, Dorian J. Cougias Co-Founder and Compliance Scientist Unified Compliance Framework 10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150 Las Vegas, Nevada 89145 (o): 702-805-0662 (c): 650-255-3552 CommonControlsHub.com ComplianceDictionary.com STIGViewer.com UCFMapper.com UCFResearch.com UnifiedCompliance.com From: admin--- via Grcschema <grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org> Date: Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 7:47 AM To: grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org <grcschema@listserv.grcschema.org> Subject: [Grcschema] Re: Federated Mapping Multi-tenancy design Here's the new corpora app dev site: https://corporadev.grcschema.org/. First, the question should be - do we maintain a separate corpora site from the rest of the federated mapping projects, or do we incorporate the corporate into federated mapping? I would vote we incorporate the corpora into federated mapping. Thoughts?